Home > Review Magazine Issues > 2017 Review Magazine >
Review Magazine - May 2017
- Editor's Desk
- First Quarter Municipal Revenue Update
- Festivals and Events Fuel State and Local Tourism
- Ways Your Local Convention and Visitors Bureau Can Assist in Promoting Tourism
- Best Practices in Event/Festival Planning
- Event Tourism: Planning for a “Once in a Lifetime” Event
- Tourism Marketing: Are You Hitting the Target?
- Risk Management: Protection from Others Who Use Municipal Property
- Good News Illinois
- One Stoplight and Two Drones: Unmanned Aircraft in Small Towns
- Municipal Price Index: 2016
- The Illinois Municipal Price Index (MPI) was started in 1969 to reflect the impact of inflation on expenditures for goods and services purchased by Illinois municipalities in providing public services. The Illinois Municipal League has supported annual MPI updates since that time. This article discusses revisions in the MPI as well as an update to include 2016 data.
- Awards & Grants
- Fun in Illinois! May 2017 Festivals